Willerby Richmond mobile home is designed to provide wheelchair users and their families with safe, easy access in a relaxing and comfortable space. Wide access, low threshold exterior door.
Wide access galley kitchen with low level cooker and sink. Full wet room with fold out seat, support handles and sliding door.
Sliding doors to bedroom with portable helper frame.
- Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Gas central heating system featuring high efficiency condensing combi boiler
- Energy efficient lighting
Two freestanding two-seater sofas with occasional fold-out bed and scatter cushions
- Flame effect electric stove fire with feature fire surround and clock
- Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer and microwave
- Stainless steel gas cooker and externally vented extractor fan
- Kingsize bed with lift-up
- storage system
- En-Suite has a one piece
- Fibreglass shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
Mobile Home Dimensions :
Length of the roof 11829mm
Width including barge boards 4022mm
Height to roof apex 3391mm
Price of home delivered to northern Spain. Transport costs from there depend on which park it is going to.
37′ x 12′2 bed – sleeps 6
Built : 2019
- Fully furnished
- Fitted Kitchen
- French doors
- Central heating
- Double Glazing
- Air Con